Monkey!Hayden Rodgers, burning with Broadway dreams, is studying a Bachelor of Musical Theatre at the Queensland Conservatorium. He is 22; lives in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - but wants to live in New York or London. He loves Starkid and everything they choose to be, thinks Harry Potter is genius, and that Disney renaissance is perfection. He is also a writer/procrastinator of novels, and has studied graphic design. In his spare time Hayden reblogs things/makes hilarious text posts on Tumblr and watches TV shows. Also pizza. I want pizza. Always.
- The metric system makes more sense as it uses base 10.
- It’s more accurate because every size term corresponds to a multiple of 10 and therefore all sizes are on the same scale.
- It’s easier to use
- because base 10.
- You, Burma, and Liberia are the only countries in the world who haven’t adopted it as the official standard of their country.
- Everyone else who didn’t adopt it is DEAD because they were alive HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO (<——this is an exaggeration but seriously you’re using a system enacted in 1826 and invented long before).
- It’s also the international system of measurement and as a global superpower you’re being kind of rude, playing by your own rules.
- You didn’t even invent the imperial system, it’s the BRITISH imperial system and they got rid of their own invention because it’s antiquated and dumb.
- It basically makes you look like a bunch of stubborn hipsters who are being difficult for the sake of being difficult.
- Just look at you
- The sense you are making is zero.
- If life was one of those old ads for Mac computers we are Justin Long and you are the personified PC guy who no one likes.
- ^^How the rest of the world sees you
- In summary, fix yo selves.
- The metric system, bitches.
Theme By Idraki and Powered by Tumblr 2010.