Here’s my version of The Scientist. It’s quite a bit different from the Glee version but inspired by it nonetheless. As always pretty please share this anywhere you like on the internets and if tweeting include @MrRPMurphy or any of the cast involved in the performance (such as @msleamichele, @chriscolfer, @DarrenCriss, @NayaRivera)
Confession: I can’t handle this much Brittany Pierce. She’s only good in small doses. I actually feel a little exhausted after listening to her talk so much because it takes energy to stay interested. And when was it decided she should get song leads?
…I thought the episode was kind of bland. I’m underwhelmed. It wasn’t BAD so there’s nothing to rage about and it wasn’t yayGleeissuchagreatshow so there’s not much to say. In short, it was like any other show…which, given last weeks good but not great episode, is a little worrying.
So instead I will present a few reactions:
- Brittany’s crisis
- Anything to do with Kurt and Rachel in New York
- 3 performance
- Any time they said “we don’t lip sync in Glee”
- The fact that Rachel and Kurt are living in an apartment with literally no furniture in it including beds.
- Marley and Jake’s romance
- The fact that Jake is dating Kitty the 40 year old cheerleader bitch in the most unoriginal story move ever.
- Brody feelings
- Finn feelings
- Absence of the original cast and their dynamic
In My Life - Glee Cast Version from “Goodbye” (Glee Tribute)
I did quite a different version of this song to Glee’s but I turned it into a tribute to the show and the seasons passed. Watch, enjoy, and share if you likey!
The Troubletones ~ Edge of Glory
- Cheerios (Won two national titles),
- Senior Class President
- Glee Club
- Academic Decathlon
- Voted Trendiest Girl In America By the Satorialist
- Reporter For The School Newspaper
- Writes, Directs, and Stars In Her Own Web Series Fondue For Two
The Troubletones ~ What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)
A new cover for your eyes to behold! I’m really excited about this one! I think it’s in my top 3 ever! As always I put in a tonne of effort so please just watch it for me.
- Santana: Brittany, lock the door.
- Brittany: Uh, I don't know how to do that.
The Troubletones ~ Survivor/I Will Survive
The Troubletones ~ Rumour Has It/Someone Like You
The Troubletones ~ Candyman