Bringing this back for Christmas.
Christmas at Hogwarts
Christmas at Hogwarts
This awesome Christmas tree can be found right here in Seattle. A clever and clearly quite playful gentleman named Patrick Kruger cut the top of his Christmas Tree and attached it to his roof, effectively creating the illusion that his tree had broken through the ceiling and roof of his home.
“I built the prop using a quarter sheet of plywood, sheathing and spare roofing tile,” said Kruger. “I then bought a 14-foot tree and cut the top 6 feet off and mounted it to the prop. The first attempt was blown off the roof, so I bolted it down with the help of my buddy, Scott Douglas.”
Patrick Kruger, the Geyser of Awesome salutes you!
SEATTLE FOR THE WIN!
Christmas time is near and so is my trip. Only 5 days left until I take off for Orlando, Florida to perform in an international talent showcase!
It costs a butt-load though and I could really use some help. Find out all the details, including how to support me with a donation, HERE
Any donation over $5 gets you a Tumblr-video cover of any song.
Thank you for you donation, Pumpkin! You are a beautiful creature and I hope very much that you enjoy this.
So this Christmas Eve we had our traditional dinner of just immediate family and because of the timing of the day tomorrow we opened all our presents afterwards. This is what I got tonight:
- “Doctor Woo” - a Threadless shirt detailing all 11 Doctors in owl form
- Harry Potter: Page To Screen - an amazing and massive encyclopaedic documentation of the creation of Harry Potter (it’s super heavy and I’m already in love with it).
- Herb Planter - containing basil and thyme
- Beyonce’s “I AM…World Tour” DVD - I went to this concert and I’m so happy to finally have it on DVD.
- Mini Tripod - I’ve been wanting one for my video camera so it’s great.
- Turkish Delight - one of my all time favourite sweets (especially when it’s the real stuff like this).
I just love it when all your gifts are things you could really do with, in the sense that there was nothing random or thoughtless. I couldn’t be happier.
But it’s just ticked over to Christmas Day here in Australia so Merry Christmas all you lovely people.