Im so excited for this issue of The Gleek.
Today I received my final article, which means Ill be posting out copies in the next few days. I already have some people on the mailing list, but if I sent you Issue 1 and you would like Issue 2, it would be great if you could confirm that for me.
This issue contains:
- An exclusive review of The Space Tour by Elona Finlay herself, who performed with the Starkids in NY and Canada.
- An interview with the Warbler Dominic Barnes.
- Interview with the extraordinary band Shoot The Freak (h.i.la.r.i.o.u.s).
- Interview with the famous CP Coulter, author of Dalton.
- Interview with the talented designer Jump Jirakaweekul
- Interview with Courtney, aka Court4Short or Torn_Portfolio.
- Reviews by fellow Gleeks.
- & a review of my private Meet & Greet with Cory Monteith.
This is FREE for anyone who wants a copy, anywhere in the world. Im sending them out at my own expense because I truly adore Glee and I want to share my love of it with everyone.
If anyone wants to contribute to the next issue please email me at email@example.com. Im looking for reviews, articles, artwork, stories of your experience with Glee or fandom s related.
Thank you so much to anyone and everyone who helped and contributed, as well as those who are asking for a copy. :)
I recently had the honour of winning Australia’s Biggest Gleek competition and got to personally meet Cory Monteith for a 20 minute chat. So I gave him copies of The Gleek.
Myself and the beautiful Cory.
Issue 1 and 2 of The Gleek, signed by Cory Monteith.
You should get in on this. This is my friend’s fan zine about all things Glee - and anything else cool. She has already gotten several demi-celebrities for interviews and a rep from Fox said she would promote the Zine on their offical Facebook page. Really you just have to ask yourself “when this blows up big time will I’ll be able to say I was there from the beginning?” Also, I have two mini pieces in this issue.