096. I DO NOT like Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
Every fricken person likes it but I think it’s depressing and stupid. No, I will NOT be laying in the middle of the street where I could be run over by a car. How about we go lay in a field and stargaze? I can assure you that is a much more effective means of forgetting the world.
097. I have a massive thing for peacock feathers.
I think probably moreso as a child. But if I see them available at a little indie store I buy them.
098. I believe that everyone should be honest about how attractive they find a person despite their gender.
Now, this is NOT saying you actually ARE attracted to them but rather that, if we’re honest, we are all well aware of who is hot and who is not. For example, a straight guy is often very reluctant to comment on another man’s attractiveness. However, it is your primal instinct to know when another male is a threat to your dominance because he is appealing. So when you reply with “um, how should I know?” you are bullshitting us.
099. This is currently the first time I have ever stayed up all night.
100. I get very attached to some material possessions.
Not all of them but things like for years I had a jelly bean themed doona cover and even when it was ripped and falling apart I was very reluctant to move on.
If I psychoanalyse myself for a moment it really seems obvious that this is just a result of my reluctance towards change rather than actual attachment. I think I love the familiar. I like to feel ‘cosy’ and familiar things seem to play an important part in that.