i honestly don’t know how snapchat caught on as a non-sexting thing
"dude, you gotta try this new app, you can send pictures and videos to your friends"
"but my phone already does that"
"well with this app you can only see the pictures once ever"
"wow, that sounds great, i hate seeing stuff more than once"
I am not anti-social, I am selectively social.
“It’s ok to objectify guys, they’re guys, they don’t care.”
“Guys can’t get raped, they never don’t want sex.”
“Men should be the ones to do the asking.”
“Men should always pay on a date.”
“It’s okay for me to be sexually attracted to watching two gay men have sex, but not for men to be attracted to lesbians.”
“It’s impossible for men to be victims of domestic violence, they’re bigger and stronger than women!”
“Sexual predators are always men.”
"Self-evidently gay marriage is a matter of natural justice. It in no way stops religions or individuals acting in accord with their conscientious views. It’s not a left-right issue"
Nick Greiner AC, fmr NSW premier
- Friend without a tumblr: I wanna show you something
- Me: I've seen that
Hey remember how Kuzco rejected all his prospective wives and then spent the entire movie hanging out with another dude, at one point dressing in drag and pretending to be that other dude’s wife, and no one in the mainstream media had a freakout
but MERIDA likes shooting arrows doesn’t have a fiance so gosh Pixar must have a Gay Agenda u guyz
when an artist wants to show you their art
or a writer wants you to read what they’ve written
it’s quite often an expression of trust
because a poem or a story or a painting are often things that come from the heart
little pieces of the artists themselves
and if they’re willing to share it with you
you should appreciate it
- Other kids: Yeah, I'm not sure what I want to do yet.
- Adults: That's okay, hun. You have time to decide.
- Us: Yeah, I'm going into musical theatre.
- Adults: (Beat) Are you sure? It's a tough business. You have to be working before you even start. Do you have a backup plan? You need a backup plan. Yeah, theatre isn't a good idea. You shouldn't do it. Because I'm an adult, I'm deciding you can't do it. It's decided: you're not going into theatre.
(Source: Flickr / theconstantemptying)