Hayden’s Glee Rewatch // S01x03 Acafellas - Who is Josh Groban?
Hayden’s Glee Rewatch // S01x02 Showmance - Gold Digger
I’d be willing to bet money that Will Schuester watched the sex tape.
Look at you Will, just forcing ‘dreams’ on to people. Tell me, what was it in Santana’s DISCO NUMBER that made you think she wanted to go to law school? Was it her salmon bell bottom onsie or the fact that she was singing and dancing that gave it away? Maybe it’s the fact that she’s shown contempt for school work the entire time you’ve known her so of course her natural next move would be to go into one of the harder degrees that exist…
Fuck you Will, Mercedes has had this dream from day one and are you seriously that stupid that you can’t tell what she means when she says “Aretha and Whitney ect.” You are so dumbbbbb!
What’s the bet that Will has tea parties with his Glee Club dolls in his Glee Club diorama…
Peanut butter? Really bitch?
I sort of get the “new experience” thing is nice but SO unwarranted at this point.
- Sugar: *hands Will le wad of cash*
- Will: Sugar, I can't take that.
- Kurt: TAKE IT.
I’m tired from travelling so this is my review instead of a liveblog:
- The whole Spanish teacher story line was crap.
- It was completely unneeded and a clean cut case of a bad guest star. Not that Ricky was bad per se but the fact that they had a guest star at all. It was completely superfluous.
- Plus it meant there was some really poor song choices. I was fine with the Spanish thing but the songs themselves did little for me.
- Plus it meant that we had to sit through an entire episode about another one of Will’s emasculations by someone more charismatic than him.
- I fucking hate Will. He can go die.
- YOU DO NOT DISS THE PAMPHLETS MOTHER FUCKER! THE PAMPHLETS DISS YOU! Why are you with the guy, Emma? He’s a douche.
- I feel like whoever directed it needed to go back to school too. It was really sloppy. Especially the positioning of the performances. And basically it made me feel like the Spanish teacher story line was the ad breaks in between the real plots.
- And also, what was with Santana? It was a nice speech (kind of) but really out of character.
- AND SAM IS BUNKING AT KURT AND FINN’S? What even is that? So Sam is literally living hours away from his family and apparently they now tell us he’s been staying with Finn and Kurt. No.
- Was it just me or were there a lot of references to all things male genitalia. And also vaginas.
- Basically everything that wasn’t Will or the Spanish teacher plot.
- Thank god Sue was actually on screen again. I love all her scenes.
- Kurt/Rachel/Mercedes sleep over part 2 was awesome. I want more of that because it’s always gold.
- Samcedes tension was good. It’s nice to see a relationship sort of building rather than exploding. And it was a good tease.
- Kurt crushing on Ricky Martin
- Finn/Kurt being brothers.
- Emma being adorable.
- Will being hit by a bus - whoops I just imagined that glorious scene.
I just don’t know. Will is such a boob but I sort of love Wemma. I have a weird relationship with it.3
Seriously? Taking advice from the ginger supremacist parents? Really, bitch? How about no. You love Emma and she is the most adorable thing since God invented teacup pigs. You don’t just get to treat her like she’s broken until she’s capable of giving you the life you want. Your relationship isn’t going to work if you aren’t prepared to sacrifice for it. Maybe you’ll never have children. It’s possible. But you do get to be married to someone you love. You aren’t respecting her at all by just living with her and enjoying life as a married couple without even making a solid commitment. I know you come to your senses later but the fact you even went to this place make you even more of boob than I already thought you were.
Oh lordy lord you did not just ask Finn to be your best man… You did not… Who are you? What is this? You need some adult friends, William. Need.