AHAHAHAHHA! This is perfect!
029. My dog sometimes attacks my sisters dog.
If is terrifying. She has a bull-terrier sort of thing in her so at least she just latches on in one place on Pepper’s face. The downside is that she has super jaws that won’t release until another instinct kicks in. Usually I have to jump on Misty to stop her from flicking her head around. The reason I’m writing this is because it just happened again and this time I got Mum to throw water on Misty. Worked like a charm and it’s either because she hates baths or she’s surprised.
030. Though I always jump into the fray, the dog fights are terrifying.
I love both the dogs and I don’t want one to die and one be the murderer. Plus now I’m shaking with adrenalin.
025. I live on a 25 acre property.
However I am not living in a rural place - as you might assume. I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland which is quite a large area (probably as big as a small American state) and is quite heavily populated and connected.
026. I have two dogs except one of them isn’t mine.
This is Misty. She IS my dog (and the most adorable thing that has ever lived):
This is Pepper. My sister’s dog. However, we live on the same property as my sister and her husband so Pepper comes up all the time.
027. I have lived here for my entire life except for three months where we moved to Tunisia in Africa.
My Dad tried to start a plant nursurey there. That’s what he used to do and this property used to be the nursery. He was really good at it - we are a family of green thumbs - but he couldn’t deal with the locals in Tunisia. We came back from our would be three-year trip after three months.
028. Tunisia is on the Mediterranean circuit and I have actually been to one of those beautiful Mediterranean cliff sides but I was too young to appreciate it.
I can hardly remember it and I am really sad about it. I remember their weird, delicious pizzas more than that experience. OH MY GOSH! AND THERE DOUGHNUTS! They had the most amazing doughnuts EVER in Tunisia! They were these big rings of batter that were deep fried and rolled in cinnamon sugar. ME WANT!