Grilled Cheese Crepes + Chard & Dill
Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes
So here’s my plan:
- Marathon of Harry Potter 7.1 and 7.2
- Butter chicken
- Naan bread
- Lemon, lime and bitters
- Lime and cracked pepper chips
What? What is this thing? I really want it.
My Mini Thanksgiving
On my list of thing to be thankful for is my ability to spontaneously cook this meal in 2 and half hours without any recipes and have it turn out, if I do say so myself, fricken delicious.
- Spiced plum glazed chicken roulade with pecan and tarragon stuffing
- Creamy potato bake
- Pumpkin pasties (yes, these are a new harry Potter recipe of mine)
- Oriental fried noodle salad
It was honestly all perfect. I’m really happy I did this. Even if it’s now 20 past 11 at night and we only finished eating a half hour ago.
Just had a beautiful birthday dinner! Mmmmmmmm!
Dinner: Roast thyme, lemon and garlic butter chicken, Spanish potato salad (my invention I need to pass on to you), and Beetroot, pear, rocket and almond salad.
Dessert: Mini mango panna cotta with mango chunks and a meringue mess (which is a cream and meringue…well, mess).